Tuesday, July 19, 2011

7/19/2011

Is when this blog is first created. I needed something to express myself. Funny thing is, I was pretty fed of with blogger, because I had another account linked to my youtube account, all ran my google. I probably have a shitload of blogs, except I never use them. One's from high school, I think I'm using it. Anyway, I was using tumblr, but I'd figure its not merely based on personal blogging, and although everyone's page is theirs, there's always that feeling of trying to fit in. In other words, hype, hip, etc. So much hipsters. Not that it's bad (I have one), and although there is hella dope shit on it, its so much hype, and not focusing on oneself.

Eh, but anyway, I'd like to mention the name of my blog, "All we need is time."
Sounds corny as fuck, yes, I know, but its something that I like to take notice of.
Title is self explanatory, all we need is time.

You see, time is limited, whether you acknowledge it or not, and whether you like to believe it or not. Yeah, there may be a psychological illusion to it: when you're in the process of waiting, you feel the need to speed things up, and when you're enjoying life, time does speed up. My point is, whether life is moving fast or slow, time is always passing, and you can't move back. While life is moving, we need time. Time to do things: time to get better in life; time to know someone; time to explore the world. You see, we don't have all the time in the world to accomplish every single desire in the back of our minds. Some people enjoy the fast life, while some like to take every opportunity to live.

No comments:

Post a Comment